You have heard the rave reviews, seen the cool photos, and are ready to plan your visit to Altitude Trampoline Quick read more or view full article
Park. Be prepared for the best visit possible! Here’s what you need to know for your first visit and some safety rules you’ll want to know.
QUICK TIP: ARRIVE 15 – 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO JUMP TIME TO ALLOW FOR CHECK IN.
Everyone must have a valid, signed Altitude Trampoline Park - Jacksonville waiver to enter beyond the lobby, even if you aren’t jumping. In the front entrance, there are kiosks you can use to complete your waiver, or you can complete the waiver online. All waivers must then be verified with a valid photo ID before entering the jump park area. If jumpers are under 18, waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian and then verified by front desk staff. Once verified, the waiver can be conveniently used for 12 months.
What to Wear
You want to be comfortable when trampolining. Here’s the low-down on jumping gear:
*We have lockers for your personal items*
- All jumpers must have Altitude Trampoline safety socks. These can be purchased at the front counter for $2.50 or $4.00 and can be reused for future visits.
- If you want to try the Clip and Climb, closed toes shoes are required and long hair must be tied back.
- Wear clothes that allow you to have freedom of movement but will stay in place as you jump. Clothing that is too tight may rip. Clothing that is too loose may obscure vision or become a trip hazard.
- Wear your wrist band. You will be given a specific color wrist band at check-in. You don’t have to worry about watching the clock. When your jump time is over, an announcement will be made for your color.
- No jewelry, sharp objects, watches, etcetera. You must also empty your pockets prior to jumping.
Jumping Safety Rules
It’s important that you have a good time and can jump safely. To ensure safety for all jumpers, we enforce the following general jumping safety rules. Check out our safety videofor a quick visual orientation.
*This is not a complete list of rules*
- To prevent choking, no food, drinks, gum or candy are permitted while jumping.
- To protect jumpers, trampoline surfaces and your belongings, cell phones, cameras, sharp items, belts, buckles, etc… are not allowed on trampolines.
- Young (and young at heart) should jump to their own physical ability. If you need to rest, please exit trampolines instead of sitting or lying down. This allows you and others to jump safely.
- Large trampoline areas have smaller square sections. To protect jumpers, one bouncer is permitted per square. Double bouncingis prohibited.
Advanced Jumping Rules
We take the safety of all jumpers seriously. Rules are designed to keep adults and children safe. We work to ensure that children are admitted with parent/guardian permission and have age and ability-appropriate places to jump.
- No double flips or tricks please. A single flip, two times in a row is ok! (And impressive!)
- Bouncing and flipping off sidewalls requires landing within the first sidewall-adjoining trampoline.
Now, let’s have some FUN reaching new heights at Altitude Jax! Complete your waiver, buy a pass, and grab your gear. Check out our daily specialsand discover your family’s favorite destination for fun!